Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jung Juri Named Kikwang as her Favorite Idol



During the March 9th broadcast of YTN’s “News & Issue – Issue & People“, Jung Juri spoke of her many close idol relations.
When asked about which idols she liked most, she responded,
“Although I love all idols, lately Kikwang has been so cute. I get calls from him saying ‘Nuna what are you doing? I’m on my way to film but I missed you so I called.’”
Jung Juri is not just close with Kikwang, but with other celebrities as well. She explained,
“I’m also close with MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and G.O. Over the holidays, idols make sure to contact me saying ‘Nuna, be well and see you soon’. I’m so thankful.“
On the other hand, Jung Juri brought laughter on the set as she lightheartedly addressed her anti-fans by saying, “I already have 2 anti-cafes.”

Credits: Newsen via Nate, Allkpop, mbbwp

No comments:

Post a Comment