Friday, December 24, 2010

Vote BEAST in the Soompi Gayo Awards 2010

For the sixth year of giving awards has recently announced the nominees for they Soompi Gayo Awards 2010. The awards are for artists who's songs have gained the highest popularity in the Korean music scene for the current year.

BEAST is one of the nominees and being B2UTIES or BEAST fans everyone is encouraged to support the voting. You can log-on to this site You may use your soompi account, if you have one or simply use your Facebook log-in username and password to be able to vote.

All you have to do is drag the picture of BEAST to the first star which indicates 5 votes. That is to give them 5 votes. Then you can also drag the pictures of the other artists you like on the other two stars, which indicates 3 votes and 1 vote. 

You may be able to vote once every 24 hours until Monday, December 27th 11PM EST. Please avoid using fake accounts to avoid disqualification of the votes.

The fan votes' weight is 40% and the other 60% will come from the artist Chart Scores. Winners will be announced on the 31st of December. 

Information about the chart score can be viewed here

Currently, BEAST is at number four in the poll. So we are asking everyone to participate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment