Friday, April 1, 2011

BEAST to Meet their Fanclub Today


After finishing the promotions for their last mini album, “Lights Go On Again”, the members of BEAST have been doing their own activities. Kikwang has been busy with “My Princess” and Doojoon has the sitcom “All My Love”. Yoseob is currently staring in the musical “Gwanghwamun Sonata” and is also a regular on “100 Points Out of 100″.
Additionally, BEAST just released their remake of Fukuyama Masaharu's remake album earlier this month.
Today, BEAST members will be meeting with their fanclub, BEAUTY in Korea University in Seoul.
On the 27th of March, Yoseob wrote on UFO Town, “I want to see BEAUTY quickly! I hope BEAUTY and BEAST will continue to love each other for a long time!” Doojoon also stated that the members of BEAST are excited to meet BEAUTY soon. On the 20th, he sent a text message saying, “I want to meet all the BEAUTY really soon!!!^^”

Credits: NEWSEN, Koreaboo, MBB

1 comment: