Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yangpa Describes Doojoon as Truly Romantic



Singer Yangpa recently guested on Mnet’s “Wide Entertainment News” and revealed how she came to choose Doojoon as her duet partner for “Bon Appetit“, a track from her latest album.
Yangpa stated, “I wanted to get my songs known to younger people so I sought after the most popular, romantic guy out of all the idol singers. After asking my producer and my agency, they all said it was ‘boyfriend idol’ Doojoon. I was a bit worried, though, that I’d get in trouble with his fans since our duet is a love song.”
She continued, “Doojoon never expressed one problem and worked so sincerely; he truly surprised me. I later found out that he was actually really nervous. He looks like a real estate agent when he laughs.”


Check out a short clip of DooJoon's recording of "Bon Appetit"




CREDITS: NEWSEN; NATE; MBB; ALLKPOP, B2STV; B2STRISING

No comments:

Post a Comment