Saturday, April 16, 2011

FC Men Won with the Score of 1:0 in the Peace Star Cup 2011


On the 15th of April, celebrity  soccer team ‘FC Men‘ went against their rivals, the ‘Super Stars‘, at the “2011 Peace Star Cup Celebrity Soccer Championships” and took home a victory with a final score of 1:0.
Although it was FC Men’s first year playing in the championships, they sped to the top thanks to the direction of team captain Kim Junsu of JYJ, who was also chosen as an MVP at the game thanks to his performance as the team’s leader and striker.
After winning the award, Junsu stated, “It’s our first match, and I’m glad that we’ve won it. I’m happiest about the fact that none of our players got hurt. I hope to continue competing against other teams without any injuries.”
He continued, “Although our team promotes good fellowship, we’re also very competitive when it comes to choosing key players. Even though I’m the leader, if I get eliminated, I have to leave the team.”
To his fans, he stated, “We hope that you continue to support the ‘2011 Peace Star Cup.’ There’s still a lot of matches left, and I hope that people continue to come to our matches like all of the support we received today. Thank you so much for your support.”
DooJoon, Kikwang and Kim Hyun Joong were among the idols who joined Kim Junsu in the FC Men team. 
The day after the winning game Doojoon tweeted  "I feel really thankful these days doing everything what I want to do !!!!" He must really be referring to soccer. On the other Kikwang also tweeted after the game with this message, "We won kekeke^ ^~! " and " I lived as a soccer player for today, it was fun. Now I am go back to being a singer^ ^ "
YoSeob also sent his message of soccer frustration due to his schedule hectic: "I finally got my blue uniformㅜBut I couldn't practice because of schedules..I'm sad that I couldn't participate in a single gameㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡI want to wear this and run with it soonㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

CREDITS: allkpop; SPORTKOREA; dujun twitter; yoseob twitter; kikwang twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment