Thursday, April 21, 2011

JoKwon and DooJoon Turns into Lee Mong Ryong and Sidekick




Jo Kwon and Doojoon who are currently starring in MBC daily sitcom All My Love have transformed into Jo Mong Ryong and sidekick.
On the afternoon of 20th April, Jo Kwon posted on his Twitter, ‘Hello everyone. I’m Jo Mong Ryong. The weather is nice today.’ and revealed some selcas. In the pictures, Jo Kwon is wearing a blue hanbok and putting on a mischievous expression, attracting attention.
He also revealed a photo of him and Doojoon, with the sassy comment, “Sidekick, my dear sidekick, although I don’t like you, you must serve Mong Ryong well.”
In the picture, Doojoon is posing with an All My Love scriptbook, while Jokwon is standing at his side while making a mischievous expression, making people laugh.

CREDITS: MBB, NEWSEN, BEASTCHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment