Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Actress/Model Woori Reveals the Truth About the Marie Claire Korea Photo Shoot with Doojoon




Late last year, model/actress Woori and Doojoon shocked fans by taking part in a half-nude photoshoot for ‘Marie Claire Korea‘.
The photoshoot in question required that she be topless in the same tub as Doojoon, which naturally resulted in her being bombarded by anti-fans after the pictorial hit the shelves.
On SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, Woori revealed that she’s been the target of jealous and envious fans for some time now, leading her to finally clarify, “There’s a secret to this photoshoot. I was at an age where I was too shy to do a nude photoshoot so the team allowed me to wear a bikini top. Later, they used graphic effects to remove the line.”
She continued, “I’m not nude so I hope that B2ST’s fans can let go of their anger.”

CREDITS: Allkpop; marie claire Korea; LiveKPOP.com

No comments:

Post a Comment