Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kikwang had Dinner with his Mother




Have you ever seen kikwang took a photo with his parents?
Kikwang looks very similiar with his mother. Start from his nose, continue to their smile. The only difference that i can see is their eyes. Kikwang has bigger eyes while his mother has smaller eyes.
On 3rd August, Kikwang tweeted about he was having a dinner with his mother, he said “It’s my first time I ate with my mother, just two of us.”, and seems like he love that moment a lot. I just wanna say, although he’s busy, spending his free time with his family, even for a while gives him more spirit.
Trans of his tweet:


For the first time in my life I ate out with my loving mother, just the two of us ^^ It was the yummiest meat broth^^ kekekeke Have a nice dinner everyone!! haha





No comments:

Post a Comment