Saturday, January 15, 2011

B2ST INTERVIEW IN EPOP MAGAZINE ISSUE 293 110107

Epop: What does music mean to you?
Dongwoon: Music is a language and culture that can conquer everything.
Kikwang: Music is like air, food and water. You can’t live without it.
Yoseob: Er..music is like sharing everything from your heart.
Doojoon:Music can make a day’s anxiety disappear, it is the biggest comfort to our heart.
Hyunseung:It is something which you need a lifetime to finish.
Junhyung:You just can’t be without music.
Epop: What’s the best decision that you have ever made?
Doojoon: Becoming a singer after being a sportsman.
Junhyung: Definitely becoming a member of BEAST!!
Dongwoon: When I decided to become a singer.
Kikwang: Debuting under B2ST’s name after my solo activities.
Yoseob: Going with my friends to sing at a training concert in junior high. After that, I slowly began to have an interest in singing.
Hyunseung: Having a dream to become a dancer. From that moment on, I fell in love with dancing.
Epop: What made you decide to become a singer at first?
Dongwoon: After I heard Wheesung sunbaenim’s songs, I had the idea of using songs to touch people’s hearts. I then went for many auditions, became a trainee, and debuted.
Yoseob: In my second year of junior high, I went on stage once and showed off my vocals. I got a good response from the audience,and so I began to have an interest in singing. This made me go for many auditions, and thus my life as a trainee began.
Kikwang: For me, it was after I watched many other artists perform. My interest in singing began then.
Hyunseung: After I heard songs from Seo Taiji and Boys, the idea of becoming a singer formed in my mind.
Junhyung: When I was a student, I used to sing and dance in front of my friends. I would wish that my self composed songs could garner everyone’s attention.
Doojoon: After I watched Big Bang’s documentary and seeing them look so handsome when standing onstage, I wanted to take up the challenge as well.
Epop: What kind of musical styles would you like to try?
Doojoon: I want to sing rap!!! Im not very good at it but the thought of rapping whatever lyrics that comes into my mind is very handsome.
Junhyung: I want to challenge Hip-Hop!!
Hyunseung: Actually I would like to take on R&B.
Kikwang: Rock!!!! Especially Modern Rock that touches the soul.
Yoseob: I would like to try Heavy Metal or Hard Rock.
Dongwoon: I think R&B is not bad. It can show off B2ST’S vocals.
Epop: Can you tell us about each member’s bad points?
Dongwoon: Everytime something funny happens, Doojoon hyung likes to hit the people around him while laughing, sometimes it really hurts!
Yoseob: I feel that Dongwoon’s facial hair grows abnormally fast, it’s really scary!
Kikwang: Every member isn’t bad actually. But I would like to tell Hyunseung to stop eating chicken. He’s really more of a glutton compared to me!
Hyunseung: I think every member’s bad point is a good point. We care too much about each other.
Junhyung: Instead of talking about bad points, I will say instead that our schedules are really packed, so Im really worried about everyone’s health.
Doojoon: Haha..Yoseob’s bad point…sometimes he is very dishonest.

Source: Epop Magazine Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment