Monday, January 31, 2011

DooJoon Admits that the Kissing Scene with Ga-In was Exciting


In the SBS Strong Heart episode that is to be aired today, February 1st, Doojoon talked about the kiss scene he had with Ga In in MBC’s sitcom All My Love. 
He said, ‘During the filming, I felt that there might be a kissing scene at any moment, so I was mentally prepared for it, but honestly as a red blooded male, I was excited for it.’
Jokwon who plays Ga In’s fake husband in MBC’S We Got Married is also starring in this sitcom but has a mild rivalry with Doojoon because he plays as Ga In's brother. 
Doojoon who has a good relationship with him in the story said,'When we film kissing scenes, Jokwon’s face will appear in my mind. Honestly, it was a bit of a burden.’ He admitted that the shot took 15 takes before the perfected it. 
This episode aired today, February 1st at 11.05 PM KST.

CREDITS: NATE, BEASTCHINA, mbbwp


No comments:

Post a Comment