Saturday, January 15, 2011

KiKwang Created a Me2Day Account


KiKwang is the BEAST member who loves to keep in touch with his fans that's why aside from YOZM and Twitter, he recently made his Me2day account where he wants to reach out more fans as well.

Currently, he is busy filming for his comedy-drama "My Princess" with big stars Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee.

He leaves messages that are quite inspiring to the fans as to how much he has enjoyed his filming. 

In his first message he said, “Hi. This is B2ST’s Ki Kwang happy.gif! I opened a Me2day account. Please come visit a lot.” The idol singer also wrote, “Today, I appear for the first time as ‘Gun’, in ‘My Princess.’ How did you guys like it? I still lack a lot, but would be happy if you would look upon me favorably.”


CREDITS: KiKwang's Me2day

No comments:

Post a Comment