Saturday, January 15, 2011

Remember YoSeob as DooJoon and KiKwang's Friend and not as BEAST Member

Yoseob, who guested on KBS 2TV school variety ’100 points out of 100′ aired on the 15th, brought a lot of laughter in the show.
In the episode, MC Park Myungsoo asked Yang Yoseob “Are you a celebrity” as a joke. Upon that, Yoseob responded with “You should know me well… I’m close with Kikwang”, which caused a laughter. Park Myungsoo and Lee Kikwang are on MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night-Hot Brothers’ together.
Then Park Myngsoo said “I personally like BEAST a lot, but I thought Lee Kikwang was going to come” which made Yoseob embarrassed. Yoseob was subjected to humiliation by MC Park Kyungrim saying “I thought Yoon Doojoon was going to come” after Park Myungsoo. Yoon Doojoon, just like Kikwang, is also actively doing solo activities through MBC sitcom ‘All My Love’
Upon that, Yoseob made an appeal to this by saying “I’m Kikwang and Doojoon’s friend” and “Don’t remember me as BEAST’s main vocal but just Kikwang and Doojoon’s friend” which caused a laughter.

CREDITS: Review Star (SOURCE); SweetVoiceYS@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment