Saturday, January 1, 2011

DongWoon Clarifies Issues Surrounding Him


There were issues surrounding BEAST maknae DongWoon with regards to his disrespectful manner upon greeting the members of T-ara who were seniors to her.

Critics found a picture of him tilting his head instead of bowing to the female members.

He explained himself that the photos shown were taken moments after T-ara's arrival so he had already made his greetings.

In his tweets last night he explained: “What was caught on camera was a situation in which I had already greeted my seniors [T-ara], and because they were in the middle of filming, I just slightly bowed my head to greet them. Please don’t hate me too much.”

But supportive fans have given him their worried remarks so he tweeted again with “I believe there must always be a clarification for comments regarding manners and character. I think you guys know the reason. I don’t get hurt that easily, so don’t worry ^^“.

BEAST and T-ara had a stage collaboration in SBS Gayo Daejun last Wednesday night. It was an awesome performance. 


CREDITS: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment