Friday, January 7, 2011

B2ST Members Tries Out to Get a Driver's License During their Vacation

If you can still remember an episode in B2ST Almighty, BEAST took a written exam to get their driver's license. All of them passed with flying colors. 


And during this vacation break given to them by CUBE Entertainment, the three: JunHyung, YoSeob and DongWoon who were not too busy with any activities decided to push through with the  other exam to get a student driving license. 


And yesterday the boys tweeted what happened. Too bad for DongWoon because he failed the test to get a student license while JunHyung and YoSeob both tweeted that they passed and got their licenses. 


YoSeob even tweeted that he drove a truck  in order to pass.


Here is DongWoon's message translated: "Everyone, I failed my driving test. I didn't even get to finish the course. I was disqualified. Make fun of me all you want, passion makes me want to drive. Ah.. Ah........."


here are YoSeob's tweets "Today I drove a really big truck up the South Mountain... keke I can't believe I can drive a truck.. ke Now all I need is a real license instead of a learner's permit.." 


And later on after receiving many mentions, he tweeted, "Why! I got praised that I was good!!! .............. If you keep making fun of me I'm going to get a license for a bus!!!!!!! Tsk.. Kekekekekeke"




CREDITS: yoseob, junhyung and dongwoon twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment