Tuesday, September 20, 2011

BEAST sends in their Chuseok greetings and plans to fans


Popular 6-member group BEAST revealed their wishes and plans for Chuseok to fans and the public. Bowing politely and delivering humorous facial expressions, BEAST greets everyone in time for Chuseok.


▶What are your wishes for Chuseok?

Doojoon: BEAST’s growth and improvement, families and members, the health of fans, and world peace! Peace!

Hyunseung: To achieve brighter music activities and to grow more mature in music.

Yoseob: It’s simple, but the most important thing which is to wish everyone I love health and happiness.

Junhyung: I hope that we can be happy and healthy as we are now.

Kikwang: Aside from my mother, I wish for the health and happiness of the rest of my family and members, and that I can work hard and be the best in what everyone gives me.

Dongwoon: To those who know me and to those I know, I hope they can become happier than they are now as well as be healthy.


▶Your plans for Chuseok as well as Chuseok greetings for your fans

Doojoon: I think I’m going to spend a joyous Chuseok with my parents and members. I now know how important time is in spending with your family and I hope that everyone can get rid of their worries momentarily to spend a good time.

Hyunseung: I want to have talks with my family that I haven’t been able to and to play with the other members. I hope that everyone can have a lot of conversations with your family, and spend good quality time.

Junhyung: To spend a happy time with family for the holidays! For those who aren’t able to spend it with their families, I hope you can enjoy it still from your heart!

Yoseob: For this Chuseok, I have the motive of eating a lot of my mom’s delicious foods and get fat. Just thinking about it…wow! It’s going to be delicious (laughter). I hope everyone else can also gather around with family and eat lots of delicious foods while having good conversations; hope you spend a warm Chuseok.

Kikwang: Always happily! Healthily! And eat lots and lots of delicious foods! Also, don’t forget to think about BEAST^^!

Dongwoon: I think for this year’s Chuseok, we’ll be able to be good sons at home. So don’t worry about us and have a joyous time with your families!


CREDITS: B2STRISING

No comments:

Post a Comment