Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yoseob shows off his bowl haircut




Yoseob recently shared a picture on Twitter of his new haircut.
Fans were stunned by Yoseob’s bowl-cut, which oftentimes make male idols look like elementary school students. But Yoseob seems pleased with the result, as he tweeted, “Yang-bowl cut…like Woo Ki Myung. How do you like it?”
‘Woo Ki Myung’ is a cartoon character who’s image is shown above with Yoseob’s selcas.
Yoseob also added, “How do you like Yang Yoseob’s haircut? Hehe everyone likes it so I’m happy! I’m posting the picture again!!! Oh, and the rash I got on my cheek ended up in a spot I liked. I shall call it ‘fashion rash’. Chu~ That’s all the pictures for today!”
Are you feeling Yoseob’s new look? Tell us your thoughts below!
CREDITS: ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment