Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kikwang rumored to be casted in ‘I’m a Flower too!’ as ‘Lee Ji ah’s leading man’



Kikwang was chosen as ‘Lee Ji ah’s leading man’
Kikwang is rumored to be casted in MBC’s upcoming drama ‘I’m a flower too!’ The drama ‘I’m a flower too!’ is the well-anticipated comeback drama for Lee Ji ah who was involved in a divorce scandal with singer Seo Taeji earlier this year.
Kikwang's role is said be a young rookie cop named Maru who likes Bongsun (Lee Ji ah). In the drama, Maru has a strange personality and after falling for Bongsun, he’s a character that shouts “Noona is my girl”.
There is a lot of anticipation for the acting of both popular idol singers in “I’m a flower too!”
“I’m a flower too!” is a romantic comedy, a combined work of “My name is Kim Samsoon” writer Kim Dowoo and “Queen of Housewives” PD Ko Dongsun. It will be aired after “Can’t lose”.

CREDITS: NATE (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)
Some parts are already edited...

No comments:

Post a Comment