Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dongwoon's Multiple Posts



B2UTIES do you want babies???

Then write a lot of replies kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke eeheheheheheheheHuhuhu You guys write a lot when I do thisIf the views exceed the replies, I'm not going to write anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????????????Why aren't there many people today????????????????????????


Hi B2UTIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With yesterday, the official first album 'Fiction and Fact' promotions have ended


Through this album, I was able to get a chance to improve even more


And on the other hand, it gave me a chance to think about how much I need to improve more!!!First of all.. Because we received more love then we had expected,Everything still feels like a dream and I don't know how to return it all back


So, along with Doojoon hyung, for the fans who waited for hours to see us in the hot weather


We gave them some refreshments, but compared to the love you have given us, it was just a blood from a new feet!


If we really want to return everything, we just have to work harder with a new album we bring out right???


Just wait a little longer... And if you look at other groups... I will find you one by one 


You know that I remember faces well right...Anyways, in the short time we have to rest you kids study hard


And you noonas work hard!!But you guys know that health is the most important right?


We will take care of our bodies will and work hard too!I will post a lot of pictures and contact you guys often with social networking. So don't forget me..


My b2uties are the bestI........................L o v.................e you




CREDITS: Official Daum Fancafe; B2STRISING

No comments:

Post a Comment